Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 9 February 2009

Revontuli shawl


Yesterday was the start date for the shawl KAL on Ravelry, so I sat down and cast on and off I went! I don't do a lot from charts,but probably will now I've decided I quite like them LOL. Took me five attempts to get the pattern set, but was easy from there, once the mains titches were in place and the RH and LH incs sorted out. The wool is lovely to knit with, and I kept on knitting until after midnight just to see the colour changes; watched the film Witness too, so this will be associated with that form now on. I'm just under a third of the way through I think, and it's time to get on to a circulat needle. Knits up quickly, so I should get it done fairly soon I hope, whilst cracking on with all the other WIPS ofcourse ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh so pretty. I am just putting a lace edge on a shawl that has taken me ages to finish. Literally, I think its been 3 years. How embarrassing! Hopefully you will share the blocking process with us, as I am anxious about that step. Great start, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete