Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Poppies waistcoat

Finally - I'm pleased with progressusing the Twilley's Freedom Spirit I bought last year; it started out as a jumper for MrL, but after 3 attempts at a patently *wrong* pattern for a saddle shoulder jumper, I gave up; two more attempts with another pattern and then my own were unsuccessful too, so it got frogged and put away. Many yers ago I made one of Kaffe Fassett's poppy waistcoats, using his technique of tying lots of yarns together, but colour co-ordinated. I added in the three balls of red I got teh other day and am now half way up teh back, and it's looking good. Talk about a phoenix LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment