Followers

Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 November 2009

Gorgeous new arrival


This box of loveliness arrived yesterday morning. A slight hiccup in the ordering process was swiftly and nciely dealt with by Mairi at Virtal Yarns, the online shop of Alice Starmore. This is the box of hat Trick - wool and patterns to knit three of Alice Starmore's hats; two are destined for Chrismtas presents. The qool is top qulaity with beautiful, evocative anmes - Bog Bean, Kittiwake, Solan Goose..........the names perfectly suited to the colours. I was also delighted to see that it is made in Britain, which is important to me. I've a couple of things to be getting on with this weekend, but my fingers are itching to start with this lovely little lot. I'm sure I'll be ordering again................

No comments:

Post a Comment