Followers

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Just arrived today in the post :)

A rather lovely looking booklet on Sanquhar knitting, complete with wool and needles - a wee treat for myself :) (end of resolutions, then lol). I picked this up on e-bay last week, £26.95, which I thought wasn't bad- the needles are even in authentic paper wrap, which I love. I've been a fan of Sanquhar for many years now,a nd started a group on Ravelry last year which is proving quite popular, and has diversified into various other traditional glove knitting detours- great stuff! Just about to cast these on whilst waiting for the sprouts to cook:

A quick trawl around the net resulted in the discovery of Traditional Scottish Knitting Masterclasses being held this year, so am waiting to hear back on details of thsoe - very excited; I might even be bale to go!!! Will keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment