Followers

Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 February 2014

Steaming ahead

Been getting a lot of knitting done in among other things, and am pleased with the finished waistcoat; it needs buttons,  but that will involve a trip to town. In the meantime, I think it's turned out beautifully, and I love the colours and self-striping.  Will post a pic when completed.  The natural dyed fulled gloves turned out not quite how I was hoping, but I still like them. The hot wash for fulling did take its toll on the subtle vibrancy of the colours, but I like the way they've ended up. slightly too large, but nice and chunky and very warm, so definitely ones for the coldest of days to come :)


 


 
The old rose pink wool has arrived for the cabled cardi I posted a picture of, so will be casting that on soon I hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment