Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 21 November 2011

On the needles right now

Various things are, but this is what I'm working on at the moment- a sleeveless jumper ( think HFW) in the lovely brown Manx Loaghtan organic wool I bought a couple of years ago at Dorchester show - produced only a few miles away from my home. It's a commission for a forum friend, easy to knit, so can do it while waiting for my turn on  Scrabble etc. Have knitted other things, but don't seem to have managed to link them up with the camera and blog, must try harder lol


I've just bought and printed off the pattern for Tiny Owl's Beekeeper quilt too, so would like to make a start on that as a new pick up and  put donw project, ideal for travelling too. I'm sure I can find some bits to use for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment