Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 9 September 2011

Sheep - from lamb to loom, by Kate Lynch


I bought this book on Monday at the Glastonbury Wool Festival. I was lucky enough to meet Kate Lynch herself, who happily signed my copy. Lovely, lovely book,can't wait to get stuck into it. Above is my favourite picture from the book - Christine knitting - the original of which was on show at her table. If I'd had the money, I'd have bought it there and then. Will report back when I've read it - shouldn;t be long!

1 comment:

  1. I knew Christine very well, when I was a member of the Avon Guild and she introduced me to the Knitter and Crochet Guild, who used to do a round robin newsletter before the days of computers. She also helped my youngest daughter to get involved with spinning by sharing her "Metal Mickey" as the wooden ones were not cool enough. A very special person...
    Best wishes
    Shani

    ReplyDelete