Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 16 March 2009

Shawl update



Got to grips with this after a couple of false starts with yarn I wasn't sure about. Thsi is now well on its way with a nice wool/raw silk mix I got from the Scrapstore a couple of years back. Pleased with progress so far, and it knits up quite quickly - not the best of photos, but it reminds me of a moth...........:) The yarn wshes and blocks well, so that will make all the difference to the finished shawl.
I've a pair of socks to do in a hurry, starting tomorrow, I need to wind the wool to finish another shawl and have cast on for a pair of WW2 glvoes to keep me sane in between bouts of shawl knitting LOL. Also , blanket squares need to be doen this week, a pair of striped gloves and a balaclava.

No comments:

Post a Comment